Saturday, August 9, 2008

It all started on August 6, 2008...

I should have stayed in bed! I went out to get in my van for work and realized that my windshield had been busted by an errant golf ball (we live on a golf course). I went to work for few hours, had my regular check up with the OB, met Josh for lunch, and then went to the pregnancy massage I had booked for myself. What a treat! I picked up Sean (our 2 year old from school) came home and went upstairs to get changed. I decided to grab a basket of laundry to bring down with me. I missed the last step on the stairs and fell. I yelled for Sean to come and help me and he really tried to go get my purse so I could call my husband, Josh, but he couldn't find it. So I drug myself to the kitchen and called my husband to come home. I laid there on the floor until he got there and we went to the urgent care. Mistake #1. We should have gone to the emergency room. The urgent care wouldn't x-ray me b/c I'm pregnant. We had to wait until the next day to get an appointment with an orthopedist. Thursday afternoon we found out that my ankle was in fact broken...

No comments: